Nap Time Blues

Nap time, every teachers favorite time of the day. We can get prep work done, hang up the art work and just take a minute to breath. 

But what happens when a child doesn’t want to sleep?

It’s definitely an adventure.

I dread the days when I have all the children asleep, mostly because I’m able to finish my prep work and lesson plans prior to nap time. I have two assistants, and am very lucky to have them! 

I have one child whom does not like nap time in my room, and honestly their the cutest little thing! They will always get up and refuse to lay down, but that gives me the one on one time with that child and I color with them and read to them. I wish I could do one on one with all the children in my class and I’m working on it! So far so good!

 If you want to know any tips or tricks for nap time or have any questions, comment down below! I’ll answer those for you!

Comments