First Post

Me blogging?
Do I even have an interesting life?
Hmm, I honestly don’t even know..
Welp, I guess your going to be figuring that out!

I’m making this to be able to share my story and to help encourage others. I plan on sharing recipes, moments, and maybe even some lesson plan ideas for some fellow teachers out there. I honestly know my life isn’t that interesting in it self, but I do know every day something happens and I always want to share it. Never know how to, but I do.

So this is where I’ll be posting it.

I hope your prepared because I’m not..

Anyway, I guess I’ll start off with telling you a little about me, if you don’t know me already.

Alrighty let’s do this;

Welp, I’m Sami, a 23 year old toddler two teacher who loves everything about her job. I use to dream of the day that I would run a classroom and now I do. The children are amazing and so are my co workers.
I am engaged to my loving fiancé and can’t wait to plan our big day, “hint” we have our venue and everything picked out!
I love the color yellow, the color of peace and the color that for whatever reason reminds me of happiness.
Right now it’s raining so hard that it’s making it hard for me to concentrate.
Anyway,
Tomorrow I’m going to a pottery painting place, of course I would be because I love arts and crafts, through out high school that’s all I had to get me by, that a few friends I’m thankful for.

Anyway, thanks for reading, there will be more tomorrow and stay tuned I will be posting updates on my Insta:  sami_m_0830

🤗

Comments